The Mini Vision Capit tyrewarmers for Minimoto, Pitbike, MiniGp (Ohvale) and Scooter are simple in shape but great in task: versatile, very practical and efficient, they are the best-selling in the world.
The Mini Vision tyrewarmers are provided by a control unit, integrated in the tyrewarmer itself, with ultra-compact sizes (only 8mm thick) and made with impact-resistant material.
With just 2 buttons it is possible to view the initial setting temperature chosen (T set) and the real one present on the tires (T run) as well as being able to choose the set temperature in °C or °F.
With the new integrated timer you will also know at a glance if the tire is ready to be used on the track thanks to the display that will flash after 10min that the electric blanket has carried out the installed temperature.
- Teflon radial heating cable for a reduced heating time and an uniform heat distribution
- Interior in HEAT SPREADER fabric (highly conductive fabric, made with specific noble alloys) capable of perfectly spreading the heat
- Adjustable heating system 104-230 °F without thermostat (in just 30 minutes a constant and homogeneous temperature is obtained on the tyre that a normal thermostat is not able to supply. The innovative and patented method consists in weaving every few millimetres a special heating cable on a fabric with a high thermal conducting power, eliminating the thermostat and related problems of inconstant temperature and low durability)
- New Timer function. After 10 minutes that the tyrewarmer has reached the set temperature, the display will start flashing in order to indicate that the tyre is evenly heated and is ready to be used
- Temperature control and regulation system VISION mounted directly on the tyrewarmer for a greater comfort in the Rack-Box-Pit Lane management
- Special external coating impermeable to any liquid
- Anti-wear and fireproof inner lining
- Silicone power cable resistant up to 392 °F
- Velcro closure
- Electric absorption: 400 watt